Monday, February 4, 2008

PH Fall 2008


Yesterday I returned from my hometown of Virginia Beach where I had a photo shoot for Plastic Heaven and the Fall 2008 merchandise. Some old, some new......still feeling the need to represent the Peace theme. The shoot was loads of fun, we got to play around in the studio and I got to hang out with some of my favorite people from home. My great friends Robert and Sonya aka "the twins" were so gracious to model the PH gear and their sister/my friend Renee' rocked the camera and captured some great shots. There is nothing like hanging out with old friends. I've known this crew since I was about 15 years old. Life long friends.......I'm so excited to share all the goods, but until the Fall season then I'll keep you posted on what is in the works for Plastic Heaven.
Peace.
Duh of PH




2 comments:

Cynthia Caluya said...

plastic heaven is amazing! i love sporting my HUMBLE MAN tank in the summers and also my MT peace series shirt! the message is so impowering and the clothes are so laid back, comfy, urban~ HOT!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the cut and sew collection!